Now is the time to practise an existing hobby like football, gymnastics or dance. It may have to be in the garden but this way you're keeping fit. Lacking inspiration? Check out the IGS PE Deptartments You Tube Channel which has over 35 videos for guidance and fun ways to keep fit. The videos feature:
- Stretch and Stay Healthy exercises (below);
- Challenges inc. Box, Baked Bean, Skills and Step;
- Workouts inc. Pyramid, Ab Routine, Muscular Strength;
- Design a Circuit;
- Football, Netball & Basketball Skills;
- Interval Training;
- Dance Lessons and Exercises to Music
...and much more!
Alternatively, take a look at #thisisPE by the Yorkshire Sport Foundation. They post engaging videos to help you keep fit and improve your PE skills. No need for any equipment just energy and enthusiasm!
Fitness Blender A range of free workouts that you can design yourself
Or try an online exercise class. There are loads to choose from on Netflix, Amazon Prime or YouTube.
You can exercise with Joe Wicks via YouTube at The Body Coach TV #PEwithJOE
Dancing with Strictly Star, Oti Mabuse
Complete a virtual run with Runners World