IPAD FAQS & SUPPORT
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that might help you with your iPad:
- Most of the Apps can be accessed on Apple devices, Android devices or online. All the links are here on our iPad App Weblinks page
1) What should I do if my Wi-Fi stops working?
- Restart the iPad using the home button and power button and check again.
- Go to Settings> Wi-Fi> Click on your home network> Forget This Network> Re-Join to your home network.
- Restart your home router.
2) What should I do if my Apps or internet stop working?
- Check the Wi-Fi is working.
- Fully restart the iPad and try again.
- Check the date and time are correct.
- Please email email@example.com listing the App name and if possible, a screen shot. Please see: 9) How do I take a Screenshot
3) What should I do if my Apple ID is asking for a password?
- The basic password for all Year 7-9 accounts is the last four digits of your school username
- If this doesn’t work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject put your username and Apple ID Password reset and we will send you a new password.
- When you type in the new password you will be asked to create a new one.
4) What should I do if I forget my Showbie Username or password?
- You can email one of your teachers who have shared a Showbie class with you and they can tell you what your username is and reset your password.
- If you have forgotten either of them you can also contact Showbie
- Please do not make a new Showbie account.
5) What should I do if my email stops working?
6) What should I do if I'm locked out of my iPad?
7) If my iPad is not working properly, broken or in for repair how can I carry on with my work? Most of the Apps can be accessed on Apple devices, Android devices or online: App Weblinks
8) How do I take a Screenshot?
If you are having a problem one way you can help us to resolve it is by taking a screenshot and sending it to email@example.com . You do this by pressing the home button and power button. Select the photo in the Photos App and then send using the Mail App or Outlook App, depending on which one you use to send emails.
If your problem is not solved by the FAQs or is not listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.