Home School Agreement
The Teachers will:
- provide exciting, stimulating and varied learning experiences.
- ensure the learning needs of all students are met.
- use assessment to inform learning and raise achievement.
- make learning fun
- seek to develop new approaches to learning based on best practice and new technologies
- work in partnership with parents
- work as a team
- respect and value young people
- are proud of our school
- promote excellence and high standards
- communicate clearly with parents
- are reflective and seek to improve and learn
The Student will:
- aim for 100% attendance
- come equipped for learning
- wear the school uniform proudly and correctly
- show respect for all staff and students
- work hard to achieve their personal best.
- behave well so everyone can learn
- follow the school rules.
- get involved in school life
- accept responsibility for their actions
The Parent I/we have chosen to send my/our child to be educated at Ilkley Grammar School therefore I/we agree to:
- work in partnership with the school to ensure my child achieves their best.
- ensure excellent attendance and no holidays in term time
- monitor and sign the student planner.
- attend parents' evenings.
- support learning at home
- support the school standards including uniform and conduct