KEY POST-16 ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
Application Procedure for September 2023 Entry
- Open Evening: Open Evening will be held between 6pm and 8pm on Wednesday 9th November 2022 for prospective students and their parents/carers.
- Taster Day: All interested students will then be invited to a “Taster Day” which is usually held at the end of January (provisional date of Monday 30th January 2023 TBC).
- Application: Students are then asked to apply formally using the school’s application form a link to which can be found below. The closing date for receipt of applications for the academic year 2023-24 is Friday 10th February 2023. All applications must be submitted before the application closing date to be guaranteed for consideration.
- Interview: All applicants will be invited to an interview to discuss their application (provisional date w/c 27th February 2023) and to receive guidance on eligibility for particular courses. For current IGS students this will be based on the student’s predicted grades and Year 11 mock examination results. Students who would be new to IGS will be asked for evidence of their predicted grades at GCSE.
Have a look at the detailed Post-16 information provided on the website.
To register your expression of interest for 2023 entry, to arrange a visit, a Teams video call or to ask a question please email email@example.com leaving your name, the name of the student, a contact phone number, briefly outlining any specific areas of interest/questions you may have.
Further Information and Links
- Post-16 online application form (2023 entry): New Starters
- Post-16 online application form (2023 entry): Current IGS Students
- Post-16 Entry Requirements Summary (2023 entry)
- Post-16 Admissions Policy for 2023
- Post-16 Open Evening Presentation Slides - November 2022
- Post-16 Subject Information (2023 entry)
In addition, we have created a short powerpoint to help students see how subject choices link to future plans:
- Pathways and Sector Presentation - to follow shortly