KEY POST-16 ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
Application Procedure For September 2022 Entry
- Open Evening: Open Evening will be held on Wednesday 10thNovember 2021 for prospective students and parents.
- Taster Day: All interested students will then be invited to a “Taster Day” which is usually held in January.
- Application: Students are then asked to apply formally using the school’s application form a link to which can be found below. The closing date for receipt of applications for the academic year 2022-23 is Friday 11th February 2022. All applications must be submitted before the application closing date to be guaranteed for consideration.
- Interview: All applicants will be invited to an interview to discuss their application and to provide guidance on eligibility for particular courses which for current IGS students will be based on the student’s predicted grades and Year 11 mock examination results. (Students who would be new to IGS will be asked for evidence of their predicted grades at GCSE.)
To register your expression of interest for 2022 entry, to arrange a visit, a Teams video call or to ask a question please email email@example.com leaving your name, the name of the student, a contact phone number, briefly outlining any specific areas of interest/questions you may have.
Further Information and Links
- Post-16 Subject Information
- Post-16 Entry Requirements Summary
- Post-16 Admissions Policy for 2022
- Post-16 Open Evening Presentation - November 2021
Register of Interest for joining Post-16 in September 2022: Please complete the attached form here to leave your prospective student contact details for the September 2022 intake.
In addition, we have created a short powerpoint to help students see how subject choices link to future plans: