VENUE & FACILITIES HIRE
Ilkley Grammar School is located within Ilkley on the edge of Ilkley Moor and set in beautiful surroundings.
We are easily accessible from Leeds and Bradford and we are a short walk away from Ilkley bus and railway stations.
Our school can provide a range of facilities available for hire, they are all well maintained and there is a site team available to provide assistance if required.
Please note that all hire is subject to relevant risk management protocols.
We have extensive facilities for a full range of sports including:-
- 3 x Football pitches
- 1 x Rugby Pitch
- Tennis / Netball / Badminton / Basketball Courts
- Sports Field
- Swimming Pool
- Sports Hall
Other Rooms and Facilities
- B Hall – available for drama productions (audio visual support is available if required), conferences etc
- Fully equipped Drama Studio
- Art Rooms including new kiln facility
- Food Technology rooms
- Standard classrooms
- ICT Room
- Courtyard Café/Post 16 Centre/Armitage hall – ideal for conferencing facilities.
Catering is available upon request, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We have our own catering team within school who would be pleased to discuss your specific requirements.
Please note: Bookings are subject to the demands of our academic calendar.
If you are interested in hiring any of our facilities or for further information, please contact Emma Wood by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01943 608424.