The following Examination Boards are used at Ilkley Grammar School.
The Joint Council for Qualifications is the overseeing body of the Examination System and their website is: http://www.jcq.org.uk/
Please click below to download a list of the courses along with course codes which lead to:
- GCSE qualifications;
- AS Level qualifications;
- A Level qualifications;
- Vocational and other curriculum qualifications.
Summer 2022 Exams
The main external exam series takes place during May & June.
The Provisional Timetable for 2022 will be available here for download once published.
All Year 11, 12 and 13 students will received a copy of their own personal timetable once it is finalised, we would advise students to refer to their personalised timetable rather than the above timetable.
Please be aware of the following rules and regulations:
Please also be aware of the following policy:
Results days within School are extremely busy. Exam results can be collected from school.
Thursday 18th August 2022: A Levels, Cambridge Technicals and Other Level 3 Qualifications
Thursday 25th August 2022: GCSE, Cambridge Nationals and Other Level 2 Qualifications
Students are expected to be in attendance to collect their results. Staff are available ON RESULTS DAYS to assist any student (in attendance) whose results are below expectation. Entry to Post-16 and University can only be guaranteed when exam results are released.
It is School policy that results will not be given over the telephone or by e-mail.
We will accommodate requests for alternative arrangements as outlined below, but these should be arranged before leaving for the Summer break.
- Stamped self addressed envelope for results to be posted.
- Written authorisation, from the student, for someone else (including parents) to collect their results on the day
- (University place dependant) urgent GCE review of marking can be arranged on GCE results day and/or GCSE results day.
- All other GCE/GCSE review of marking/copy exam scripts can be requested until 19th September. After that date no further reviews of marking are possible (Exam Board Rules).