KEY Post-16 ADMISSIONS INFORMATION for September 2020
Please see below a selection of presentations from Open Evening and Taster Day
- Link to our Open Evening presentation here
More detailed information about all aspects of our Post-16 provision is available elsewhere on the Post-16 section of our website.
Tours of the school can be arranged by appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Requirements and Application Form
- Post-16 Entry Requirements Summary
- New starters: Download the Post-16 application form (pdf)
- New starters: Download the Post-16 application form (word doc)
- Current IGS students: Download the Post-16 application form (pdf)
- Current IGS students: Download the Post-16 application form (word doc)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 ENTRY
- An open evening will be held on Wednesday 13th November 2019 for prospective students and parents.
- All interested students will then be invited to a “Taster Day” where students can experience lessons at AS. This is scheduled to take place on Monday 20th January 2020
- Students are then asked to apply formally on the school’s application form which can be found on the school website above and emailed directly or can be obtained from the school.
- All applicants will be invited to a meeting to discuss their application and to provide guidance on particular courses which will be based on the student’s predicted grades and Year 11 mock examination scores in January. (External students will be asked for evidence of their predicted grades at GCSE.)
- All applications must be submitted before the relevant year’s closing date to be guaranteed for consideration. The closing date for receipt of applications for the 2020-21 academic year is Friday 14th February 2020.
A LEVEL SUBJECTS (Click on the subject to find out more.)
NEW IN 2019
BTEC HEALTH & SOC.