By sponsoring our event you can increase your brand's profile in the eye of the public throughout the Wharfe Valley and beyond.
- Your digital brand logo will feature on our dedicated Ilkley Colour Rush web-pages on the Ilkley Grammar School website for 12 months, pupil numbers are currently just over 2000.
- Our social media posts from Feb-June 23, IGS Twitter, #Instagram, Facebook, Ilkley Buzz, Ilkley Bid, Otley Buzz, Rombalds Radio and many more etc.
- Our publicity electronic flyer with your brand logo is sent to all the Primary Schools in the Wharfe Valley.
- The electronic flyer goes to Wharfe Valley/Leeds District/Keighley and Skipton, Harrogate Districts Youth Groups ie Scouting/Guiding associations, Running Clubs, Air cadets, you name it we send it.
- Press releases in Ilkley Gazette and subsidiaries.
- Vinyl publicity banners which will include your brand logo on the A65 school fencing on-site at the school field which attracts footfall for Ben Rhydding Hockey Club, Ben Rhydding Cricket Club and Ilkley Town FC, (these fields hold regular training nights, matches and other fixtures throughout the week and weekends which means your brand logo will be viewed by hundreds of people using these facilities for the following 4 months).
- We will also be placing vinyl publicity banners on the school site in view of the school gym and the IGS swimming pool, these venues are used by public groups such as private swimming lessons, badminton groups, martial arts groups throughout the week ensuring your brand logo is seen by a wide audience of people for the next 4 months.
- We will be holding publicity stalls at the Ilkley Food Fair in May 23 and the Addingham Gala in May 23 at which your brand logo will be seen on our brightly coloured banners and flyers.
- We also hand out flyers with your brand-logo on the Grove in Ilkley at the weekends throughout May and June 23 which is packed with visitors, look out for the “tutu-crew”!
- We are launching our website and social media posts during March 23 and continually throughout the coming months until event day.
- Our school communication posts will also include your brand logo (where feasible) to a school body of approaching 2000 pupils and their families.
- Our website and ticketing system will also include your brand logo.
- In addition, on Sunday 2/7/23 you be able to put up your own banners around the event arena of the sports field on this day.
For this level of coverage we would be asking for a contribution of £500. All we require is your brand logo to be in a “vector” file format.
The aim of the sponsorship is that it will cover all the up-front costs of running the event (e.g bulk powder paint, toilet hire, PA hire etc) this means that all the income generated in the ticket sales will go entirely to the PTA to support the ambitious up and coming projects within the school for 2023-2024.
Click the link Ilkley Grammar School - PTA for details of contributions and purchases for Ilkley Grammar School past and present).
We are extremely grateful for any contribution and if you would like to make a smaller contribution then please contact us to discuss it via email@example.com.
For smaller contributions we can put your banners up at the event arena Sunday 2/7/23.
The event is registered with Bradford City Council Safety at Public Events and fully insured with Public Liability Insurance.